WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- When you purchase/download SFDC File Exporter Tool/App from our website, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information such as your phone and email address.
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer's internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- We use Razorpay for processing payments. We/Razorpay do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
- Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of razorpay on https://razorpay.com
- For any clarificaton please fill the contact form and send to us OR write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org